• Designed to store and protect endoscopes in an optimum way during the sterilisation process
• Includes soft silicone inserts for maximum support and fixation of the scope during the sterilisation process
• Has a removable lid with a secure lock to ensure the basket does not open during the sterilisation process
• Burr free to protect wraps and eliminate damage to surgical gloves and user injury
• Available in both single and double scope fitting
• As with all Mahr baskets and trays – there is the option for customisation to your specific requirements
All prices are quoted ex-works and subject to VAT
Orders are delivered to the address given at the time of order and will be delivered by a national courier.
All orders placed by 5pm are processed and dispatched the same day for delivery the following working day.
In the rare event we have no stock you will be notified immediately with an anticipated delivery date.
Deliveries to UK mainland, remote locations ( Highlands and Islands) and international destinations will be determined upon receipt of order. Based on the weight and dimensions of the shipment.
In the unlikely event that goods need to be returned, we offer a “no quibble” 10 working days returns policy which has been designed for minimum inconvenience. This excludes special or bespoke size orders.
For goods ordered in error you will be responsible for the full cost of postage and packaging.
Approval must be sought before items are returned.
Please call our customer care team on 01274 491175 and once you have obtained a unique returns number (URN#) and approval, return it along with the goods for return.
PLEASE NOTE – We strongly recommend for security purposes when sending items back you use a ‘signed for’ delivery service, such as Royal Mail Recorded or Special Delivery and ensure the package is adequately insured. We are not liable for any packages lost in the post and do not accept responsibility for any item(s) until a member of our staff has signed for the package. Goods need to be returned in adequate packaging to avoid damage in transit.
Credit will only be issued for returned stock received in a re-saleable condition.
WE ARE HAPPY TO HELP
You can telephone our customer services team on 01274 736319 to place an order, Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.30pm. (BST)
Alternatively, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or you can fax us on 01274 491585,