The policy of Mahr Limited is to provide the most efficient service to our Customers in the Surgical Instruments Market.
Our aim is to deliver to our Customers the service, instruments and related products they require Without delays and errors, at the same time maintaining our policy of product quality assurance.
We seek to achieve the following objectives through our quality policy:
- Being aware of our Customer’s needs and expectations and achieving them to the best of our ability
- Ensuring that improving the quality of the company’s activities is an important part of every Employee’s philosophy
- Communicating to all employees the importance of maintaining the quality system and ensuring all aspects of this system are understood and implemented
- Working successfully with suppliers to achieve our and customer quality objectives
- Maintaining our quality system as described in the Top Level Manual, and reviewing it on a regular basis
- Ensuring that all relevant suppliers and products conform to the requirements of the Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC
- Continually reviewing and improving the quality system and policy to meet and exceed where possible both Customer and Mahr requirements
- Complying with this policy as well as all necessary legislative and regulatory requirements
- Establishing, reviewing and continually improving the quality management system and objectives in order to improve its effectiveness
All of our employees are committed to implementing and maintaining this policy. Through this we aim to ensure the relevant standards are maintained in all of the company’s activities.